NEW YORK, Sept. 15 // --
WHAT: HBA GLOBAL EXPO
WHEN: September 15-17, 2009
WHERE: Jacob K. Javits Convention
11th Avenue between 34th & 39th Street
New York, NY
EXHIBIT HOURS: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 15
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 16
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 17
WHO: This year's show has more than 600 international
industry suppliers and educational partners presenting
their latest products, innovations, and expertise at the
health and beauty industry's premier international
product development event--HBA Global Expo. The top
brand manufacturers and marketers along with emerging
entrepreneurs from around the world are expected to
WHY: HBA Global Expo is the only industry-specific exposition
and educational conference for the cosmetic, fragrance,
personal care, skin care, and well-being industries,
featuring new products, trends and technologies.
Highlights of the show include:
- Organics and naturals innovator, Horst Rechelbacher, CEO/Founder of Intelligent Nutrients and Aveda will deliver the opening Keynote Address on Tuesday, September 15th at 9:00 a.m. in the Special Events Hall.
- Mary J. Blige receiving the first annual HBA Positively Beautiful Award after the Keynote Address. Lisa Price of Carol's Daughter will present the award.
- New Products Innovation Showcase (Booth: 1463) featuring skin care formulations, active ingredients, sustainable packaging, organics, private label offerings and much more.
- The latest beauty drinks and food tastings presented by Mintel, a global market research company.
- Exclusive research from The NPD Group on key consumer findings on what is happening in the cosmetics, skincare and fragrance marketplace and its affect on product development plans.
- The presentation of the HBA International Package Design Awards (IPDA), showcasing the very best finished goods products in cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, skin care and green categories.
- A Sniffapalooza sponsored session with Bath & Body Works on the creation of their new fragrance, P.S. I love you, from concept to launch.
- An exhibit floor filled with international suppliers of raw materials and ingredients, packaging, private label and services.
- Co-location with the Spa & Resort/Medical Aesthetics Expo & Conference, September 15 & 16
- Leading edge conference programs covering Trends, Private Label & Co-Pack, X-Ceuticals, Green Business and HBA Marketing and Technical conferences featuring top beauty and personal care experts including: Marla Malcolm Beck, Blue Mercury; Scott Vincent Borba, Borba; Gail Boye, Avon; Lori Bush, Rodan and Fields Dermatologists; Marc Cornell, L'Oreal; Dr. Andrew Dent, Material ConneXion; Ann Francke, Beautorium; Dr. Liliana George, Estee Lauder; Carrie Gross, MDSkincare; Mike Indursky, Burt's Bees; Poppy King, Lipstick Queen; Christelle Lasserre, Chanel; Wendy Lewis, Global Trends Advisor; Dr. Neil Sadick; Eric Perrier, LVMH; Stacy Schieffelin, ybf; Ruth Sutcliffe, Coty; Donna Taratino-Loyle, ShopNBC; Jill Tomandi, Stila Cosmetics; Joseph van Brakel, Weleda; and Alexandra Zanella, Revolution Organics.
- The latest in skin care, cosmetics, hair care, fragrance, and personal care
- Anti-aging, beneficial beauty, and sun protection products
- De-stressing & purifying spa and wellness treatments
- Color palettes and trends for 2010
- Dazzling displays of unique packaging creations, skin analysis, and delivery systems